Welcome to Finda India.
Website Address : finda.in
Please Read Before Subscribing, Registering, Commenting, Rating & Interacting with other Users
By visiting Finda you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
To become a registered User(s) of the Web Site a proper procedure has been made available on finda.in which is for the convenience of User(s) so that they can easily use the website.
User(s) can become registered User(s) by filling an on-line registration form on the Web Site by providing the required information (including name, contact information, details of User(s) business, etc.)
By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is accurate. You also agree that you have the rights / permission to the information published / provided by you to this website in any means.
Finda, hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and non-refundable membership to finda.in and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
Finda reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny User(s) access to this website or any portion thereof without notice (immediately) by Finda for the following reasons:
- (a) Any unauthorised access or use by such User(S) to the Website.
- (b) If any false information in connection with their account registered with website is provided by such User(s), or if such User(s) are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities/transactions.
- (c) If such User(s) assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to such User(s) under this Agreement.
- (d) If such User(s) utilises the Web Site to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- (e) If such User(s) violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- (f) If such User(s) posts any material that is not related to national / international trade or business cooperation.
- (g) If such User(s) impersonates or unlawfully uses another person’s or business entity’s name to post information or conduct business in any manner.
- (h) If such User(s) is involved in unauthorised access, use, modification, or control of the Web Site database, network or related services.
- (i) If such User(s) obtains by any means another registered User(s) Username and/or Password.
- (j) Or any other User(s) activity that may not be in accordance with the ethics and honest business practices.
4) Communication / Promotion / Newsletter
By subscribing, registering, commenting, Rating & interacting with other User(s) on our website (www.finda.in), you agree to receive SMS and mail from Finda. We may send you information mails or SMS, if you provide your contact details on finda.in. You also agree that if you want to discontinue the SMS or Newsletters, you would request to Finda for the same by Contacting Us. You also agree that Finda would not be responsible for any action taken by you for stopping the mails or sms, if you have not intimated Finda in written through Email or any form of communication. By Accepting the Terms and Conditions you agree to receive All SMS from Finda as a subscriber.
User(s) acknowledge that the information provided through Finda is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of finda. Though such information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur and finda does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information. For this reason, as well as the possibility of human and mechanical errors and other factors, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT finda is provided to User(S) on an “AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS” basis.
6) Third Party Links
The links in this site will allow User(s) to leave Finda. The linked sites are not under the control of Finda. finda is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by finda of the site. Third party links to finda.in shall be governed by a separate agreement (Third Party) of respective websites.
7) Data Protection
This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between User(s) and Finda. By using the Information on Finda.in, User(s) assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by User(s).